- Incorporation of private and public companies limited by guarantee or shares.
- Registration of branch and representative offices and foreign companies in Singapore.
- Co-ordination of purchase of offshore companies (eg BVI, Bermuda and Cayman Island companies).
Corporate Secretarial Services for Private Companies
- Provision of Registered Office.
- Maintenance of statutory books and records.
- Ensuring compliance with annual filing requirements.
- Attendance at board and shareholders’ meetings and recording minutes.
- Preparation of board resolutions.
Corporate Secretarial Services for Listed Companies
- Ensuring compliance with requirements of the Singapore Exchange Mainboard and Catalist Listing Rules, Code of Corporate Governance, Singapore Companies Act and other statutory requirements.
- Attendance and recording minutes at shareholders’ meetings.
- Attendance and recording minutes at board meetings.
- Release of announcements to SGX-ST.
- Applications for employment and dependent’s passes or visas and permanent residency in Singapore.
- Process agent services: we can serve as a point of contact and a legal address to accept service of court papers in Singapore in circumstances where a party to contract (such as loan agreements or guarantee) does not have a Singapore address.
- Dissolution and liquidation of business entities.
- Acting as named company secretary.